Fill in code hotel5 and receive a €5,00 website discount
- A lot of biking and hiking possibilities: Also Biking route network and Nordic Walking
- Boats / Sloops at National Park de Weerribben
- Antique and garden routes
- Boat trips on the Turfroute
- Canoeing on the Linde
- Ice Skating at the Thialf ice stadion in Heerenveen ( 17 km by car)
- Golf courses at Appelscha, Heerenveen and Beetsterzwaag
- TT in Assen
- Natural beauty at Drents- Friese Wold
- ANWB auto routes
- Hawar workshops in Oldeberkoop. Click here for more information
- During Summer: ‘Open Stal’ Art route through the village, with many performances and other acivities
- Horse riding, Haanstra- courses
Attractive for the touristic guest are the rental bikes which are available at the hotel, with 3 or 7 gears, a tandem or an E-bike. The Front office would like to help you with many hiking routes through the several National Parks in the surrounding for instance the Drents-Friese Wold and the Weerribben.
Shopping or visiting a city? Groningen, Leeuwarden and Heerenveen are respectively, 50 minutes, 35 minutes and 15 minutes by car.
In August Oldeberkoop is living by the ‘Open Stal’. This artistic village is offering the biggest art routes of Holland.
The Orchidëenhoeve, Oranjewoud with the Belvedere Museum, picturesque Beetsterzwaag, The Frisian lakes are all very near the hotel.
Oldeberkoop is very central located and there for it is a beautiful place to stay to explore the Northern part of Holland!